Thursday, March 24, 2011

Introducing...Ryan Hall

Hey everyone. I just want to take a second to introduce myself. Addy is kind of helming this blog before we head out to Africa, detailing our efforts to get ready, buying stuff, etc... You will be hearing more from me as our Peace Corps experience in Swaziland unfolds. In the meantime I am preparing lists. Lists of books I am planning on taking to Africa, what music to fill up my 8 gig I-Pod with, etc... I will be asking for your input as these lists develop. Right now this is about the only thing I can do to stop from TOTALLY FREAKING OUT that we are actually going to be living in Africa for two years. I am super excited and cannot wait to be completely and totally immersed in our host country's culture and community. Until then you can read about my exploits in the world of music blogging at Tome to the Weather Machine. Tune in for more later.

Ryan H.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan I know its been a little while since we have spoke I have been thinking and hoping that things are well with you both and that you are well and in the work there. Have some news for you hopefully be going to temple soon.

    ReplyDelete